- CK. LOSS OF POWER AND STALLING OUT.
- BATTERY – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- POWER STEERING PRESSURE SWITCH – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES REPLACE VALVE STEMS DIPOSE OF OLD TIRES
- THRUST ANGLE ALIGN SET FRONT AND REAR WHEELS TO SPECIFATIONS
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
MATTHEW G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2019