Hudson's Automotive Service is a proud member of SOGGDA.
At Hudson's Automotive Service in Dayton, we are proud members of SOGGDA, as it is one more piece of evidence that we are professional mechanics that provide excellent service. For the past six decades, SOGGDA has strived to provide customers with ethical car, truck, and SUV maintenance and repairs. We have grown stronger by providing a program of garages and infrastructure within the Ohio area. By being a member of this great organization you know at Hudson's Automotive Service we hold ourselves to a higher standard. No matter what your vehicle needs, from an oil change to a rebuild, be confident that you’re in good hands at Hudson's Automotive Service. Call or come by today, and let us show you what we can do.
As a proud SOGGDA member we adhere to this Code of Ethics:
- We will employ honesty and accuracy in advertising and performing all sales and services.
- We will comply with all laws – Local, State, and National regulating the operation of our Association.
- We will refrain from any acts that would bring discredit to our industry or our Association.
- We will endeavor to expose all schemes to defraud the motoring public and aid in the prosecution of all responsible, including suspension or expulsion of any member of this Association found to be involved.
- We will strive continually as individuals and through our Association to improve our industry in order that the motoring public may be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise throughout the industry and oppose all invasions of our rights as independent businessmen.
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited